Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There?
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There?

Would someone have the time to go thru the whole thread and make a list of all the ideas here? I'm pretty much asking for a concise resumed post and list of what is proposed and the major thoughts behind those ideas. I don't want any chest beating hair showing I be HE-MAN in that wrap up! This will help us to have a positive conversation and brain storming in the gm section without being influenced by the whining and attacks that just don't belong in this thread. Would one person be open to doing this for us?

We did want to brain storm on Alde, well I did, except I do get at a point in my brainstorming where I'm drawing a blank. So, YOU, players are as usually being faster than a speeding bullet and my time and ability to try to be pre-emptive Icon_razz ... here's another one just because Icon_razz

So... o_o any takers?

I could continue to just write on this subject but I think I have made my point. Well I hope so because if not then I have a problem myself being concise and effective in my reply here. I, of course, will try to stop writing in this reply and let you all wonder at my ability to write things and quite frankly just continue writing and writing.. and wri..................................

Bye!

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
09-02-2009 07:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There? - GM-Aki - 09-02-2009 07:00 PM