Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There?
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

RE: Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There?

Basically putting what I saw in the poll side of the forum here, and putting my response here because it would be what I would have wrote anyway.
Force-Attuned Krogoth Wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb and speak from an outside perspective.??

This discussion, as has been pointed out, is turning into Bamboo vs World.??Bamboo is claiming that they actively participate, so there must be some demand.??The other side is claiming that it is not worth their time, yet it's simultaneously too valuable to be left alone.??From what I can see, many people think the monopoly should be broken, or at least threatened.??This, in itself, is a sensible reaction.??But what does the monopoly do that cannot be matched???All I know is, they keep some 98-99 chars without pushing them to meet the valkyrie.??Any person who's ever made a trans char can obviously make a nontrans.??I fail to see why it's so impossible to break the monopoly.

Don't blame the system for your unwillingness to act.

Yuriohs Wrote:How can a guild act without opening there defenses? If you look in the discussion thread (/swt why am I even quoting this)

What alot of people arn't getting is that there HAVE been teams from STD coming to alde, but it isn't enough. I never mentioned that bamboo didn't defend there castle ofc they do. I only say that they don't defend it against a real non trans guild, or anyone more than 8 people at one time.

I've sent people there, almost breaking alde, but failing. I'm coming up with a plan (if it doesn't get moved) so that Alde will be broken down, and farmed.

But I can't sacrifice key members of our defense, of the guild im ins defense just to break a castle that has 20 eco.

It seems like, people want us to break alde, leave pront alone, and let the other guilds get it.

Naaaaa bro, that will never be the case unless we get more people.

Heres an easy way to put it, even if behe and bamboo weren't allied note this would be the case if any guild had an ally non trans and trans guild.

Behe/STD have the largest turnouts on most of the WoE's.
When Apoc was still here, they allied with Behe.
Behe outnumbers STD
Behe+Apoc+some BS members = Wensday and Sunday WoE's.

We're outnumbered, and you want us to leave and move to alde WoE?

Again, Sophia, and Krogoth (all who agree with that idea) unless you want us to lose, your argument makes no sense.

BUT it is your opinion, so its all good cause thats mine.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
09-03-2009 11:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There? - Yuriohs - 09-03-2009 11:40 AM