Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There?
Ardney Wolf Offline
Eccentric Old Guy

RE: Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There?

Not sure who that was directed to Street, but if it was me then I'll just re-iterate. You say that if you had to attack Ald it would soften your Pront defense. To that I say:

Ardney Wolf Wrote:As long as people refuse to allocate resources to Ald, they [Bamboo] will continue to have it easy. It is inconvenient to do so [soften your defense by splitting forces]. There's no arguing that. But making tough cost/benefit decisions is the norm in WoE. Deal with it.

I'm torn on this, because on the one hand I see absolutely ZERO need for a non-trans WoE. Lower HP and fewer skill options? Why??

But that being said, it is a fact that there is a non-trans WoE at the moment and people have made a resource and time investment in it. You can argue all day about how large or small that investment is, but the fact is they made it and no one else did. To try to take that from them now through out of game maneuvering seems wrong to me. If they themselves decide to come out as a group and say "Ok, non-Trans WoE sucks, please change it" I'd be the 1st to jump on the 'scrap-it-entirely' bandwagon. But they haven't and I personally think that's their right.

[edit]Oh, and on a side-note...you guys outnumber Behemoth on Sundays (generally). We tend to outnumber you on Wednesdays (generally). That's what I've seen, anyway.

Ardney - 99/70 Paladin
Objection!
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2009 01:03 PM by Ardney Wolf.)
09-03-2009 12:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There? - Ardney Wolf - 09-03-2009 12:59 PM