Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enter Randl! Fresh to the server, but not the game.
overlord-randl Offline

Threads: 2
Enter Randl! Fresh to the server, but not the game.
Hey ya'll. I'm Randl Arancion, real name Randy McKinney Jr. :3 I like hot wings, friendly faces, ecchi ladies, anime, and in depth MMORPGs.

You were expecting a brief introduction? Well, get a snack, this is gonna take a little while. x3

- IRL -

Before you ask, here's a picture of me from last winter. :
[Image: 34610xv.jpg]

Right now, I go to community college in Mesquite(Dallas), Texas. I'm a twenty-year-old guy that's still in between jobs(Laid off from JCPenney after almost six months.), and I take interest in food, Online Gaming, and I'm an Anime/Furry artist(That doesn't hide the fact that he's a fur at all.). I can absolutely guarantee that you'll receive every bit of the respect you give me back--Keep it positive or you can has suplex. >:3

I try to keep my social life in check both on my local Furry forum, and I will try to keep it up here, as well. So forgive me if it takes me a second to get back to you. Haha. And don't worry, everyone, I promise I won't pull anyone into furfaggotry forcefully--If you fall to temptation, that's your own damn fault. xD

- Online Gaming Life -

I've played RO on private servers(2 servers, specifically.) after I finally retired from my Final Fantasy XI Monk(Six good years.). I main as a Combo Monk/Combo Champion(I believe Asura is only for absolute emergencies. It's a trump skill for a reason.) in most, if not all cases--But I have fallen in love with Battlesmiths, and will mostly be leveling it so I don't get too far ahead of my friends as my Acolyte-to-be-Monk.

I try to be as much of an in-depth player as I can be, but I don't take my game as seriously as elitists or them types. I will be pissed when I die at level 98 against monsters, but not against players when it comes to sportmanship in PvP(Unless it's nothing but skillspam, that's understandable and the biggest exception.). You'll see me jumping in on conversations in main mostly and I will be 'Randl' in any of the events that are held.

Hope to see ya'll around! Guilding may prove to be interesting on this server!
[Image: r6xwtd.jpg]
Prone to Evil Tendencies(Dark)
2X Battle Acolyte
6X Balance Battlesmith
09-09-2009, 02:18 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Enter Randl! Fresh to the server, but not the game. - by overlord-randl - 09-09-2009, 02:18 PM