Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ch. 2- [Dark] Resurrection of Satan Morroc
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

Threads: 66
RE: ??Ch. 2- [Dark] Resurrection of Satan Morroc
GM-Ayu Wrote:
Yuriohs Wrote:OOC: I'm Sorry, I failed, I can't meet the req, making ToH next saturday is unlikely.

The only other method, is to have a Cursed Helm, which doesn't rely on ToH and it is a (tough) quest that you can do at any point of time if you have 100 Dark Allegiance Point. Not being able to attend any ToH isn't the end of the road for this event as it isn't fair to anyone who has work with an unsteady schedule. For this reason, completing the Cursed Helm quest also allows you to join this event. If you start the quest now, you may still have enough time to get the 100 allegiance points and get the cursed helm.

Also, it is not limited to ToH wings but any ToH gears. This includes the deviling helm and deviling tower hat.

If I get my schedule back today and see what days I work this week I still failed. I see what you did there though, I wasn't trying to make it seem like I was complaining, (should have said that in my post) but having the cursed helm quest as an opt is a cool move, actually amazing move +100 to you.

I have, 115 dark allegiance points thanks to me failing 8 or 9 times (lol)
Looks like I get to stop farming in geff 2 for a good bit.

Icon_wink
[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
09-14-2009, 12:57 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ??Ch. 2- [Dark] Resurrection of Satan Morroc - by Yuriohs - 09-14-2009, 12:57 PM