Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The super Gunsligner thread!
Gertrude Offline

The super Gunsligner thread!

Sup folks!

To put you in context, I played gunslinger on 5 different servers(3 low rate, 1 rate 50 and a rate 20k.) End of the context =)
So here comes the suggestions :

1.Full buster have like 1 second delai before the dmg is dealt. WHY?

Like I full bulster, we see 15 000 over the head of the sin, then he sonic blows me to death, then suddenly dies. Never had such a delai on eRo ou dollcevita.

2.Desperado have the same problem.
Idem.

3. When madness canceller is cast, the after cast delai is nearly 4 seconds... FOUR seconds. Since the skill last 15 seconds, it take 4 sseconds on the after cast delai, 1 more to start attacking. which makes the skill lay me in a useless phase for 1/3 of the duration of the skill. Any chance it could be reduced? (On eRo, there is almost no after cast delai on it.)

4. Slinger set isnt implented? (Commander's Manteau, Combat Boots & Elite Archer Suit Suit Equip Set) Yes, I know that RMS don't say where starts the quest... But rms don't say there is a quest for inferno(1) and all machine guns, and garrison and garrison(2) but quests are still there...

The quest to get it should be on one of the npc of the gun slinger guide in einbroch. On a rate 50 server which I forgot the name, one of the npc there was giving the 3 quests, so the slinger could have their set. Which can make the class even more competitive. Could be an item gathering like most of other gs equipment quests(Like garrison, garrison(2), inferno(1), drifter, etc)

5. Same thing for the new weapons that dont seem do drop and I found no quests on them in all einbroch.
Glorious Gatling Gun ,Soldier Gatling Gun, Glorious Shotgun, Soldier Shotgun,Glorious Revolver, Soldier Revolver. Same for rifles and rocket launcher. (But only revolver and shotgun would be enough =) If making quest is too complicated, you could make it drop from some boss/custom mob or whatever)

6. This is more a fantaisy, but you could try to make a link for all 3 extended class. It would be a good addition for the server! Skills could be obtainable like a platinum skills.

Suggestion of gun slinger spirit :

1. desperado could gain range. (like 5x5 instead of 3x3)
2. Still for desperado : Could be 3 to 10 hit instead of 1 to 10.
3. Could make all skills cost no coins.
4. Could flip 5 coins each time you flip a coin
5. Could make slinger able to move with adjustement and madness canceller (That could be a little more complicated to implement though)
6. 3 and 5 together. Would make those skills really usefull.
7.Make shotgun keep their 1 cell aoe even with spells(ex:Ful buster)
But this would be pretty much useless though so forget it XD

7v2. Double the effect of madness canceller and Adjustement.
8.Make desperado work with rocket launcher. (Ok, this is OP)
9.A mix of any of the suggestions up there to amke people fear the class a little when they are linked. Like when a sinx in soul linked, you run XD If I have an other idea, I will post it later Icon_biggrin

We could also add a soul link for the others extended class, but since I dont play them, I have no idea of what it could be.

So, these were my super suggestions. If you have any comments/suggestion, don't be shy.

That's it!

ps : What kind of problems can you have with compiling code? Since I work in C++, I just wonder what problem you can have compiling. (So if it happens to me, I'll know what not to do/what to do)
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2009 10:31 PM by Gertrude.)
09-30-2009 10:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The super Gunsligner thread! - Gertrude - 09-30-2009 10:31 PM
RE: The super Gunsligner thread! - GT-Hiro - 10-01-2009, 12:00 AM
RE: The super Gunsligner thread! - GM-Ayu - 10-01-2009, 12:09 AM
RE: The super Gunsligner thread! - GT-Hiro - 10-01-2009, 01:08 AM
RE: The super Gunsligner thread! - GM-Ayu - 10-01-2009, 01:40 PM
RE:??The super Gunsligner thread! - F.x - 10-01-2009, 02:26 PM
RE: The super Gunsligner thread! - Spawn - 10-01-2009, 03:01 PM
RE: The super Gunsligner thread! - GT-Hiro - 10-01-2009, 03:12 PM
RE: The super Gunsligner thread! - Aneko - 10-01-2009, 05:06 PM