Poll: Should guild tax cap be changed?
Yes, increase the cap limit.
No, keep it the same.
Other (please explain).
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should guild tax cap be changed?
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

RE: Should guild tax cap be changed?

Negatives- while random little guilds just starting out would get good exp older long term guilds would get exp. Why is this a negative? Small random little guilds tend to come and go, so it's really pointless to try to help them out.

Even new guilds that everyone backs and there's a big group of followers fall away. Coffee Break- not here any more, Starburst- gone, fruit poring guild- long gone. There have been quite a bit of guilds come and gone, so while it would help these people that would hardly touch the history lesson of heRO, it would strongly benifit the larger more stable guilds that are on heRO. Behe would make it as much as we could about it and try to level as fast as humanly possible to get those extra guild levels.

You'd be able to make your guild fast, but we'd be able to get the rest of our skills too, expecially with an easier tax system.

I'm not sure of the exact list, we'd have to possibly ask GM's for an offical count, but I'm sure that there's well over 300 different guilds on heRO. So with all of these guilds why make it easy for a few more to join the spam of guilds that come and go in a blink of an eye?

If it's a guild that won't just disapear, you'll get your levels and there won't be a problem.

If it's going to be a flash in the barell guild- the 100% tax won't help at all in trying to get your guild WoE ready.

The other note to this is- just because there's more guilds doesnt impply that it's more WoE guilds.
10-22-2009 05:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should guild tax cap be changed? - F.x - 10-22-2009, 10:09 AM
RE: Should guild tax cap be changed? - Adrillf - 10-22-2009 05:49 PM