Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
*RolePlaying Character Background Thread*
Aleksandr Offline

RE: *RolePlaying Character Background Thread*

This profile is under heavy edit to remove the vulgarities/profanities, I have starred out letters within these said words..

[Image: goth.jpg]

((Pic is him, despite Sprite is different :3))
((InGame Name: Aleksandr~ ))

"Kids like us should wear a warning label....

<:Say what is your name boy?:>
My name is Aleksandr, and I'm not a damn boy!!

<:Do you have a last name:>
Hell no, Why would I want one, I don't have a damn family!!!

<:So, how old are you?:>
I'm 17 ...

<:So your hair is err?:>
Oh so Vibrant Red. Open your damn eyes!

<:Your eyes they are? Your hairs in the way..:>
..Prick...My eyes they are Emerald green.. but I can change them you know..

<:My...You aren't very tall:>
Shut the bloody hell up!! I'm only 5'0"..

<:You must not be very heavy..:>
Your starting to piss me off..I'm only 120 lbs.

<:Ok then, What are you?:>
Wouldn't you like to know?...

<: Are you a Male or a Female Shape-Shifter:>
I'm Male, Are you f**cking blind..? And Shapeshifter...All I can do is change my eye color you fool..

<:Say, Do your prefer Males or female?:>
What the hell is it to you...

<:What kind of person do you perceive yourself as..?:>

Lemme tell you something Mister PRICK!!, These questions are getting very annoying..On topic now, I can be a rather vicious b***h , yet some other times I may seem as shy and timid as a scared little child. But hey, I got all the goodness of a hormone-driven teenager reactions and arrogance all bundles up inside me. But hey, If you see me on the ground shaking and babbling incoherently like I'm having a epileptic fit.. I just may be hallucinating something just awful, but you can thank on one of my previous Masters for my condition. Hey, many say I had a multiple personalities: Like, a Cruel side yet to be seen, a Sadistic side, even a masochistic side, a protective side never seen,??even been reports of a Ooh-please-don't-hurt-me side.

<:Is there extra special Abilities you have?:>
Well, lets see. I do have a rather good body strength so I can wield Blades among other heavy equipment. I can manipulate my own physical energy to a small extent into a fiery wave which can be useful. Oh, Then there is my extremely high metabolic rate and immune system. I generally recover from injuries and diseases way faster then others.. But hey Im not where near d**n invincible..

<: Last question, Anything about your past I need to know about?:>

Aleksandr...Tch yeah thats my name. If you think I'm just your average run-of-the-mill teenager. Guess what your right!!. Im just your average run-o-the-mill teenager. But don't think my life is all milk and honey. Oooh no, I got more problems then I care to have. Open your bloody ears cause I'm only going to speak myself once..!!You see, Im a orphan in one aspect as I didn't know my parents really, nor do I care for the bloody b***ards. Giving me away to pay for gambling debts that they racked up, If you only knew how bloody much that piss me off when I learned of it. But it got better when i was say maybe around fifteen years of age, I managed to sneak my way from that egregious b***ard who 'owned' me. I was free, wandering wherever the hell I felt like it. But wouldn't you know, fate had other bloody plans for me. One dismal day, Somehow, I was tracked down by me 'Owner's' goons and taken back..Swell ain't it, to be captured and taken back. Only to actually get my arse beat many times over and thrown into a Arena..To add insult to injury I was called a pet...Im no ones damn pet..Well..Being thrown into a fight with someone elses 'pet', wasn't something I wanted to do..In the end though I lost the fight and my 'owner', being the unstable arsehole he is, really thrashed me for my lost cause I cost him alot of zenny. Ohoho, I sustained more injuries from my 'owner' than I did in the fight. I got a nice little souvenir, a good gash above my right eye. Ain't that just swell, and to add insult to this, It has left me very loopy and unstable. Nothing like a swollen head wound to make your day brighter..Well, In the end, after losing another fight, I received another beating, but from what i was told, I ended up snapping and killing my 'owner.' But what came from it was my freedom..well it was bittersweet, still got that bloody souvenir..Least I'm on my own doing what I damn well please.

~~Notes~~
1. Any updates added will be in his first person view.
2. No using Txt Speak 1337??speak if you RP with me.
3. Use bloody common sense -.-
4. Will use .organize to Set my Status, OOC or IC, Please pay careful attention
5. Used In-Game and in Forum RP (if I join/Start one). Anyoen who wants to RP with me just pm me.
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2009 08:15 PM by Aleksandr.)
10-22-2009 06:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Heimdall -Protector of Asgard- - Heimdall - 07-24-2006, 11:37 AM
RE: *RolePlaying Character Background Thread* - Aleksandr - 10-22-2009 06:49 PM