Poll: Should guild tax cap be changed?
Yes, increase the cap limit.
No, keep it the same.
Other (please explain).
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should guild tax cap be changed?
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

RE: Should guild tax cap be changed?

I honestly don't see how this would increase the want to WoE. I can't even see this increasing the want to make guilds. I am not a PvP or competitive player. I do try my hardest when Behemoth asks me to do something...most of the time spamming the Guild Chat with me whining while doing it >.>;;

I didn't really join Behe for WoE, I wanted to join for coordinated MvP hunts and possible Guild events + help with my characters when I make them. I always found that Guilds were faster ways of gaining info.

How I see it the issue with WoE isn't the lack of guilds that do it, its the lack of players that want to do it. If they really want to then they'd make a Guild, fully tax all the players they could and then train like there was no tomorrow. It isn't lack of guilds, its lack of player participation. I mean you had three moderately large guild disbanded. One became smaller guild, and the other two did a merger than eventually flopped. But this wasn't the guild's fault it was the player's increasing lack of interest in WoE or in overall play.

There are also some people that don't try their hardest and only stay in guilds so long as they are large and winning. If more Guilds WoE'd but had members that didn't have any interests in it how would that be better than the slump everyone says we are in now?

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
10-23-2009 10:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should guild tax cap be changed? - F.x - 10-22-2009, 10:09 AM
RE: Should guild tax cap be changed? - Snowhawk - 10-23-2009 10:40 PM