Poll: Should guild tax cap be changed?
Yes, increase the cap limit.
No, keep it the same.
Other (please explain).
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should guild tax cap be changed?
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

RE:??Should guild tax cap be changed?

Sorry for the late response, was getting my backside handed to me in Madden Icon_cry.

Snowhawk Wrote:I honestly don't see how this would increase the want to WoE.??I can't even see this increasing the want to make guilds.??I am not a PvP or competitive player.
Well for those who are competitive, I would believe a higher tax cap would be very tempting.

Snowhawk Wrote:How I see it the issue with WoE isn't the lack of guilds that do it, its the lack of players that want to do it.??If they really want to then they'd make a Guild, fully tax all the players they could and then train like there was no tomorrow.??It isn't lack of guilds, its lack of player participation. I mean you had three moderately large guild disbanded.??One became smaller guild, and the other two did a merger than eventually flopped.??But this wasn't the guild's fault it was the player's increasing lack of interest in WoE or in overall play.
If people were able to set up a WoE-ready guild quicker, I would assume that would be one of the deciding factors in whether or not they make one. And there probably are some that really want to make a guild, but believe the time it may take to not be worth the effort.

In the case of STD, they left due to lack of competition. It is true that not many people want to WoE on heRO...but hopefully this may change things.

Snowhawk Wrote:If more Guilds WoE'd but had members that didn't have any interests in it how would that be better than the slump everyone says we are in now?
Well if the members had no interest in WoE...I don't know why they would join a WoE guild in the first place Icon_razz.
I am not guaranteeing this change will revitalize heRO's WoE by itself, but I believe it is well worth the shot. Honestly, what have we got to lose?
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2009 11:59 PM by Kulluminatii.)
10-23-2009 11:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should guild tax cap be changed? - F.x - 10-22-2009, 10:09 AM
RE:??Should guild tax cap be changed? - Kulluminatii - 10-23-2009 11:52 PM