Poll: Should guild tax cap be changed?
Yes, increase the cap limit.
No, keep it the same.
Other (please explain).
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should guild tax cap be changed?
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

RE: Should guild tax cap be changed?

It's a fun little thing to notice but in that Behemoth history lesson, an important fact that also needs to be adressed is that when Amara became the leader of Behemoth, she invited and brought with her many of her friends from another server that she already had a relationship with.

Avogardo, The Future, Ryu, Pictish, Raine Viamont, Izael, and others were all people that she already had a connection with. Not only that, but then there were the roommates that were all connected to each other, Herman, Albus, SaTaN. The friend relationship in Behemoth when we were first starting was the major fact that we grew. We did grab a few new people to the server like Kiriashi, Tulwar, and others, but most of the time we personally knew a person and brought them into the guild. It wasn't the large WoE active guild that kept people with us, it was the friendships that we have created with certain people. This is still true to today. Tulwar invited his brother, Amara dragged Ardney into this all which took Musiks with him, I was roommates with Slick, Raine and I are long time friends, Guillermo has pimped out most of his girlfriends to the guild, Azul and Dara live with each other in real life, Sharpay and Ryan Evans are friends in real life and planned out that they were going to be a bard/dancer duo, and the list keeps going on.

If I'm not mistaken, that was/is the same way with a lot of the larger guilds on this server.

Yes we do have the Behemoth members that are there because we WoE with the best of them, but the way we are able to keep our numbers is because we have relationships with each other. Increase the rates as high as you'd like, you can't create that friendship and loyalty without some serious time and effort.
10-26-2009 11:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should guild tax cap be changed? - F.x - 10-22-2009, 10:09 AM
RE: Should guild tax cap be changed? - Adrillf - 10-26-2009 11:01 AM