Poll: Should guild tax cap be changed?
Yes, increase the cap limit.
No, keep it the same.
Other (please explain).
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should guild tax cap be changed?
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

RE: Should guild tax cap be changed?

If Revenga is moving so fast that they're going faster than us I can't wait. I love challenging WoE's and encourage them to keep going at that speed and keep being inovative with their tactics because unlike other people, we enjoy it when people come out with new tactics and new ideas.

As for the topic of guilds starting and staying together, it's a sad fact but most of the time you're going to need that friendship there to keep the guild together. It works ocasionally that random online friends can work it out, but I personally think that previous freindships are the core of a strong guild. And if a person doesn't feel like they are welcomed into a guild no matter if it's a guild of 3 people or a big guild, they're not going to stay and WoE. The challenge to get people to WoE more is not to make guilds easier to level but is instead a challenge to guild leaders to make their guildmates happy and want to WoE. If you don't have that desire from the guild people will stop WoE-ing. And that's not something rates can fix.
10-26-2009 04:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should guild tax cap be changed? - F.x - 10-22-2009, 10:09 AM
RE: Should guild tax cap be changed? - Adrillf - 10-26-2009 04:14 PM