Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HeRO House! (Who would be ur roomies?)
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

RE: ??HeRO House! (Who would be ur roomies?)

Yuriohs Wrote:
azurerogue Wrote:Herman
Krumb
BoneSaw (doubt anyone remembers him)

- I've already lived with these three IRL, and I miss them =(

Other two:

I don't know.??I spend most of my time in game farming and don't socialize much.??The few times I DO talk to other people in game it's usually because they've said something on main that irks me enough to respond - so it only SEEMS like I get along poorly with other people.

I do agree with Trowa, though, pictish would be fun because he's hilarious.??

---------------

Out of curiosity, Street, why would drinkers have to pay more rent (assuming they're responsible)?

Drinkers would pay more rent to keep them from buying more beer/drugs. Granted, they're not rich, mooching their parents for "college" money and then spending it on things that stimulate themselves for 5 hours when they could be getting knowledge to last them a lifetime........

I grew up around alcoholics,potheads,preggers,hoes,dealers,pushers and hated it I didn't cave into the hype of drugs, because I saw how it affected them and their parents. I don't necessarily hate the people unless they try to push what they have on me or they try to push it on my friends that follow the same path I do.

Not all my friends follow my path, but they accept the choice I made and respect it. Therefore, I respect their choice and their path.

STILL

In the HeRO Houses, I think I would TP Ayu's house with toilet paper of claanad characters crossed out in X's.

>_> your evil.

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
11-04-2009 11:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ??HeRO House! (Who would be ur roomies?) - Bloodbane - 11-04-2009 11:45 AM