More people
Better PvP/WoE
More events or more varity
Diffrent exp or drop rates
More staff members
Less broken/missing content
Other
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think will make heRO better?
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

RE: What do you think will make heRO better?

*cough*server wipe *cough*

On a serious note (make the server down, and open the test server up when you need some major testing)

Downgrade WoE to one castle (Seriously, Behe is nothing stop underestimating yourselves) Except aaron (hope you down them by the holidays /swt)

Rotate the castle every month. Allowing Experienced members of all guilds be able to plan otu different strategies against the defending guild. Keep the original Castle Owner carried over each woe (if behe keeps the castle the first 2 weeks, they have the next castle)

I've always hated fish, but Wira (as always) came up with a pretty nice suggestion on fish.

@main cooldown 4 secs per post maybe? dunno how much but a cooldown prevents 2 much spam and if a person wanted to talk to someone, they could pm them. Even though it prevents them from carrying on convo's on main w/e.

Get someone who can make maps good, if not better than kohaku. (Not dissing you kohaku, because your maps are /rice) it just would be nice if there were more maps that the GM's could choose from

Organize Events that suit people of all levels (not novice events /swt)
Even though, I feel everyone has a chance at becoming 99 with work alot of the server is made up of people who don't lvl actively.

So, let the max lvl be 80 for the people who can come.

Here's an example ToH practice, a biweekly battle between light / dark on different fields (obviously , trying to get them ready for ToH)

Let each side start on one side of a map, they have to find and collect items from monsters (item trial) but they have to kill a certain amount once there done (a lil bit of monster)

After their done, a timer is set off. They have 8 minutes before pvp turns on to get a party organized, get a plan, and brace themselves.

- Have an NPC supplier that supplies a certain amount of consumables/zeny that are only usable in that (practice ToH run)
- You can buy everything for 1 zeny, but theres a set total amount you can have of each
- All players that participate must have 0 zeny (let the npc scan the players before going in, similar to how its does in ToH)
- Make the NPC's identify all of your current equips that arn't from the (ToH Practice) as costing 0 zeny

Now, this is just and idea, a concept that I got from eating frosted flakes while trying to get this lab running. I won't go into rules,whats disabled etc unless someone asks me to post them (in a separate thread)

But seriously, make events that suit the lazy, but on the same epic scale. I don't agree with being lazy on a MMO, but HeRO's different, it cares!!!!!

And replace the "cards" that is required for hatter with blank cards clearly named "hatter cards." (this one I'm not sure about lol)

Just some ideas, a few, that have already been posted.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
11-12-2009 01:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think will make heRO better? - Yuriohs - 11-12-2009 01:54 PM