More people
Better PvP/WoE
More events or more varity
Diffrent exp or drop rates
More staff members
Less broken/missing content
Other
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think will make heRO better?
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

RE:??What do you think will make heRO better?

Aaronock Wrote:Reve nor NE think that Behe is that dominating.
Actually blame the castle setup of Prontera a lot lot more, allowing death to not really have a penalty.

It would actually be fine if we had more guilds fighting over castles but we don't...a larger woe server populous could really fix the problems of that castle but imo GM's should when changing castles take this sort of thing at least into a small acount.

BTW would love for Geffen to be chosen as next castle change over a Prontera castle :]

I hear you!

It's a pity people just search for big guilds to join, that doesn't give chances of new guilds to grow up or even fight their way up, at least, in a fast way.

For Fishing... I don't think fishing is a problem, I don't think server would be much different if fishing was changed or removed. Fishing had many changes already, some we know, others we don't, but it's already noticeable that there has been more changes to fishing than what is told in patches.

If there were no fish, people would just use pots or other items, trust me.

I'll post about the problems I think hero has later on, I don't feel like it yet and I would like to read more of this thread.

<3

[Image: lovelesssig02vx1.png]
11-12-2009 03:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:??What do you think will make heRO better? - Loveless - 11-12-2009 03:35 PM