More people
Better PvP/WoE
More events or more varity
Diffrent exp or drop rates
More staff members
Less broken/missing content
Other
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think will make heRO better?
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: What do you think will make heRO better?

<3 Nidsrule...

even though i myself don't particularly enjoy pvp/WoE, i must say that the pvp/WoE scene in HeRO is dead (or at least dying even more) because let's face it: HeRO is a fun RO server for customs and quests. Main reason i play here is that i was looking for a server where there are no uber-hax donation gears where hard work counts, and quests/customs that are enjoyable for those not too focused on end-game situations (like what nids elaborated quite eloquently) Ok

the server is 4 years old, i've been here 1 year and a few months. I love it the way it is, my wife loves it the way it is. What i was proposing are "minor adjustments" that "might" -just might- appease the end-game loving crowd...
of course the GM team does not have to cater to any population in particular, and with all the social guilds shrooming in HeRO as well as all the demand for custom quest items one need not ponder on what the current majority of denizens of HeRO seem to like to do... But hey, if we can grab a few more end-game lovers, why not?

and of course my suggestions are not perfect, especially the one about the warper. Perhaps for the warper we can set the base rate at 1500z and 2500z and then multiply with a factor of {(blvl+1)%*bRate} so that a lvl 1 would pay 2% of 1500z and a lvl 99 would pay 100%...

btw, asuracide with nemo? gah... healer > nemo! Evil

-w-
11-13-2009 10:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think will make heRO better? - mahawirasd - 11-13-2009 10:35 AM