More people
Better PvP/WoE
More events or more varity
Diffrent exp or drop rates
More staff members
Less broken/missing content
Other
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think will make heRO better?
Naruhodo Offline
Ace Attorney

RE: What do you think will make heRO better?

One of the things I like least about Gravity is how they make something powerful and then later change their minds and take it away. Why do it in the first place? It just serves to make players frustrated, and gives the older players an unfair advantage over the newer ones.

I don't want the same thing to happen to heRO's custom content, and I imagine many other players don't either. I understand how adjustments need to be made to balance WoE and PvP to make it fair/balanced/more fun/whatever. That's fine. But please don't limit the use of heals and fish and things in PvE. Many players rely on that, and use it to make RO's old, boring and slow game a bit more streamlined and fun. Who wants to sit around waiting for their hp/sp to regen? If the healer was suddenly restricted in some way, then the methods that old players used to get powerful would suddenly be unavailable, and newer players who are not yet powerful would be stuck. This would be deeply unfair and, unlike something like OCAs with miniboss cards, is something that heRO *doesn't* have to change. The healer and fish don't break RO PvE-wise, they just make it more fun.

TL;DR: Adjustments related to PvP are fine if the majority agrees on it, but don't let that ruin PvE for all the players who enjoy that. If you want to change things, please apply the adjustments to WoE and PvP only.

[Image: tumblr_ox8eztGfqD1rtqyteo1_400.jpg]

I'm back?
Naruhodo, 99/70 Champ
Naruhodo Ryuuichi, 99/70 Whitesmith
Edgeworth, Sniper
Lawrence Moe Curls, Bard
Father Totoro, Priest
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2009 10:55 AM by Naruhodo.)
11-15-2009 10:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think will make heRO better? - Naruhodo - 11-15-2009 10:40 PM