Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)
Sheepdude Offline

RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)

This is a surprise.

Someone told me about the exploit a while ago (20th of March to be exact). I didn't say anything about it because I didn't want to get that person banned, though.

What's really a surprise is that half of my guild was using it without my knowledge. It was that much of a close-guarded secret that we didn't even tell each other. I thought it was just two people.

After I reached 95, that person offered to level for me. I agreed since I'm on computer probation and can hardly play, so I used the exploit to get from 95-97. (Well, someone else used it for me, since I don't have access to it).

I apologize for not reporting it, and especially for using it myself. However, one thing I would like to say is that my guild commander, Alexander, was in the dark about this. He is an honest, hardworking player, and no one told him because he would never condone exploitation. While half of Angel Empire seems banned because of this exploit, I'd like to point out that the heart of Angel Empire had nothing to do with it. (In fact, I thought it was just two members using it, not seven or whatever).

Anyway, it might not be a possibility, but if you COULD, I would still like to play on Sheep. Even if you reduced him to a level 1 novice with no equips, I still want to play as Sheep, and stand by Alexander.

Obviously you guys are pissed about this, and I understand why. I can only say that I'm sorry.

[Image: signature.jpg]
04-03-2006 10:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) - Sheepdude - 04-03-2006 10:01 PM