Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)
GM-Scott Offline
The one you love to hate

RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)

Sheepdude Wrote:GM-Scott, I'm more impressed that people DON'T own up to it after they've been caught red-handed.

You guys run a really great server (aside from people abusing this exploit). I've played on a lot of crummy servers, either with awfully old ragnarok implementations, or guild-biased GMs (which I can't stand).

This however is a problem of user abuse and not of GM abuse. And I can live with that. I just hope you and your team can continue to run the server as you have.
Thanks for the good words.

However, I can smell the breath of the accused on my neck for what is in bold. You've been honest with me, let me be honest with you : if anybody did not get the pun, Towel was a playing character of mine. Scott's Towel. It's a brand of paper towel that are/were quite popular in Quebec (Canada?).
[Image: scottowel5bm.th.jpg]
Crummy quality ahoy!

So, Towel has been the Guild Master of Shmoo! from begging to it's "prime time". So yeah, a Lv70 Super Novice was the guild master. Does it makes ANY difference to the guild or whatever... Well no. Because shortly after having acquire "some power" (read: the first castle ever), I was kind of turn down by Shmoo!. Yeah, Shmoo! was never meant to be a WOE guild. It was supposed to be a nobody's super novice guild.

Well, so... You might have been in fury against Shmoo! one time or another and it was a "GM's guild" if you want to be technical. Not that it made any difference, I have much better thing to do on the server than help the guildies bash on others.

Aaanyway, that's my mea culpa.

It's not "guys only", it's "heroic"!
04-03-2006 10:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) - GM-Scott - 04-03-2006 10:44 PM