Poll: What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
More people
20.69%
24 20.69%
Better PvP/WoE
31.90%
37 31.90%
More events or more varity
6.90%
8 6.90%
Diffrent exp or drop rates
6.03%
7 6.03%
More staff members
0%
0 0%
Less broken/missing content
24.14%
28 24.14%
Other
10.34%
12 10.34%
Total 116 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think will make heRO better?
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

Threads: 31
RE:??What do you think will make heRO better?
Irxallis Wrote:You want to know how really to improve this server? First of all, less complaining. It only disheartens GMs, who put a lot of work so you have a topic to whine about. Believe me or not, this server is the best there is in PvM/quest area (no opinion on PVP/WoE, as it is not very interesting for me), and don't you dare destroy it with whining. Yet people are so obsessed with the imaginary 'end-game' they do not play anymore, they only grind or engage in the 'end-game', as if it was the only proper way to play. Server is great, it's just some people whose actions make it not-completely-perfect.

Without people complaining, things would never change. And I'm not talking about only heRO, that applies to almost everything. I agree with you wholeheartedly that this is hands down THE best server when it comes to PvM/custom content. However, that is not the case when it comes to PvP/WoE, and for the most part people are complaining about that.

Imaginary end-game...?Thinking I'm pretty sure the end-game is there (ie WoE & high-tier MvP killing). Yes, WoE isn't the only way to enjoy heRO once your maxed out and fully geared, but it is the intended end-game content...and is the only end-game content until heRO gets WoE 2.0, BG, and whatever else it's missingIcon_razz.
11-18-2009, 11:04 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:??What do you think will make heRO better? - by Kulluminatii - 11-18-2009, 11:04 AM