More people
Better PvP/WoE
More events or more varity
Diffrent exp or drop rates
More staff members
Less broken/missing content
Other
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think will make heRO better?
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: ??What do you think will make heRO better?

Galt Wrote:
Sakurato Wrote:...more people to party...
That's something I'd like to disagree upon. Ever since the implementation of the Nameless quest, I've seen the amount of parties being broadcasted publicly fall drastically. There used be a time when 3+ Nameless parties could all be broadcasting simultaneously on Main for new members; I don't even see that happening much these days anymore, and some of them aren't even for Nameless anymore. Some people don't have the resources (or are just lazy), and just party in Ice Dungeon instead.

What's so shameful about ice dungeon? Give Saku a link with bless/agi and witness how ice dungeon out-exp your *average* nameless party. Plus all the snipers whining about pricy freezing bow and wanting one... guess what, you need to go to ID to get one then. All formless so you can use exp shoes, while getting dex food too. It's great if you can bear the fact that the dungeon got no good drops except for the freezing bow which is card drop rate, and the frozen rose which is only a OC loot.

Dungeon quests exist because this is a low rate: you work to get what you have, including good party spots. Cause if what you say is true about nameless quest, does that mean magically taking away bio quest, then everyone flocks to bio3 party suddenly? Doubt that will happen...

If people want to party, then surely they'll unlock places they can go to in order to find more parties.

11-18-2009 06:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ??What do you think will make heRO better? - GM-Ayu - 11-18-2009 06:49 PM