More people
Better PvP/WoE
More events or more varity
Diffrent exp or drop rates
More staff members
Less broken/missing content
Other
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think will make heRO better?
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

RE: ??What do you think will make heRO better?

Galt Wrote:
Sakurato Wrote:...more people to party...
That's something I'd like to disagree upon. Ever since the implementation of the Nameless quest, I've seen the amount of parties being broadcasted publicly fall drastically. There used be a time when 3+ Nameless parties could all be broadcasting simultaneously on Main for new members; I don't even see that happening much these days anymore, and some of them aren't even for Nameless anymore. Some people don't have the resources (or are just lazy), and just party in Ice Dungeon instead.

There's more people, certainly, but I think the lack of plentiful parties these days is just another factor in the big picture of a problem we have.

EDIT: Just mentioning, I'm talking about this problem from the perspective of a new player, not someone who's already been on the server for a while and has gears/connections to make things happen.

I do my part by always trying to drag people with me when I hunt. Soloing gets boring for me pretty fast unless I'm like under 50 Base Level.
11-19-2009 03:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ??What do you think will make heRO better? - Matrim Cauthon Jr - 11-19-2009 03:57 AM