Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)
Sheepdude Offline

RE:?? Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)

Rock Lee Wrote:Sheep...if you hadn't just come out like that or woulda talked to me i woulda said something to lie for you but i asked you if you wanted me to level your character for you when you knew i was going to do that trick. Don't say I didnt tell you cause i remember clearly I did, hell me and soul were on TS with you when i said it.

It wasn't my intention to leave that ambiguous. I knew that you would level my character in such a way. Like I said (or maybe I didn't say it?), I am on computer probation and can only play a couple hours a day at most, so I welcomed such fast leveling.

I tried not to shift the blame to you Antonio...but when it comes down to it, I have to stick with Alexander first. I'm sorry.

Edit: Here is what I wrote:
Sheepdude Wrote:After I reached 95, that person offered to level for me. I agreed since I'm on computer probation and can hardly play, so I used the exploit to get from 95-97. (Well, someone else used it for me, since I don't have access to it).

[Image: signature.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2006 11:39 PM by Sheepdude.)
04-03-2006 11:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE:?? Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) - Sheepdude - 04-03-2006 11:30 PM