Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)
Sheepdude Offline

Threads: 16
RE:????Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)
GM-Scott Wrote:However, I can smell the breath of the accused on my neck for what is in bold. You've been honest with me, let me be honest with you : if anybody did not get the pun, Towel was a playing character of mine. Scott's Towel. It's a brand of paper towel that are/were quite popular in Quebec (Canada?).

I JUST understood what you meant by your post. I saw several of my guildmates following up on that post, so it made me wonder what I had said.

I did NOT mean you, GM-Scott. I knew that Shmoo! had GM player-characters in it, but I also heard that they were legit characters. That fact doesn't matter much to me.

What I MEANT (and what Muzzle was talking about) was when we used to play on a server called giROk. (By we, I mean Alexander, Tremor, Hoeg, Epoch, and a lot of other people who don't play anymore). There were only two guilds, including Angel Empire. I guess the fact that we surpassed their entire guild in a week (boo ya!) upset them. The GMs (who consisted of a bitch, and her even bitchier husband) decided to help the other guild because they were too pathetic to beat us on their own.

Anyway, the story ends somewhere with the GMs helping them sieze castles, spying on our guild chat to give them information, giving them free levels, and possibly items, too. That was the last server we played on before moving here.

Sorry about the mix-up o.o
[Image: signature.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2006, 12:04 AM by Sheepdude.)
04-03-2006, 11:58 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) - by GM-Feith - 04-03-2006, 09:27 PM
RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) - by GM-Boomy - 04-03-2006, 11:53 PM
RE:????Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) - by Sheepdude - 04-03-2006, 11:58 PM
RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) - by GM-Boomy - 04-04-2006, 12:43 AM
RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) - by GM-Feith - 04-04-2006, 03:10 AM
RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) - by GM-Feith - 04-04-2006, 11:52 AM
RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) - by GM-Boomy - 04-04-2006, 03:32 PM
RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) - by GM-Boomy - 04-08-2006, 12:32 AM