Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)
xXIVI3m0ryIXx Offline

RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)

OKay I am ready to admit i leveled my character like mad. First i deleted it, then i went completely insane. I think I was just so bored with all that and I know its' all a bout hard work. I've been so stressed with everything else I basically gave into temptation. I am sorry a thousand times I don't even deserve to continue to play this game. I just want to say sorry to Alexander and all the innocent AE members for ruining your reputation. I don't know..I just loved being in this guild so much I wanted to impress you all and help out the guild, but I guess it was definitely not the RIGHT way to do it. I hope any of you can forgive me. But I did lvl hard to 99, just everything else after that just crumbled. I mean I love everyone because they were all so nice, and I hate myself for disappointing you guys. But this is my farewell and I hope you enjoy my items. Just a shoutout of apologies to all the GMS, all AE members, all friends and good people I have met.
04-03-2006 11:59 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) - xXIVI3m0ryIXx - 04-03-2006 11:59 PM