Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stat Boosts at Significant Time of Day
Hoshi Offline
Feminist

Threads: 90
Stat Boosts at Significant Time of Day
I've been thinking of this idea for quite a long time now, but never really got to share it.

Wouldn't it be really neat if day and night actually took part in the gameplay of RO itself? All it really does right now is that it changes the backdrop of the maps in the game. And since this server is specifically designed to advertise the idea of being part of the light or dark allegiance, this will make things even more interesting.

What I'm trying to say is, stat boosts should be given to players of the light allegiance during the day, and given to dark allegiance at night. Not overpowered stat boosts of course, maybe +1 to all stats just to make it fair. Now I'm aware that at the moment day lasts longer than night, but I'm sure the GM's can fix that so that night lasts equally as long as the day. (:

Any takers? :x

EDIT: Oh I forgot to add, there really isn't a specific reason as to why this has to be done. I just thought it might be a nifty add-on to the server itself. So if you find any potholes in this idea, please share. :x
99/70 High Priestess Holy Krap
98/68 Holy Paladin HoIy Krap
99/50 Bardress Hoshiro
99/50 Baby Huntress Hoshise
99/99 Supernovice Hoshibu
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2009, 01:30 PM by Hoshi.)
11-24-2009, 01:28 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Stat Boosts at Significant Time of Day - by Hoshi - 11-24-2009, 01:28 PM