Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)
Gambit Offline
Remi Lebeau

RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)

There was this time when my sister asked me to smoke pot(I was like 12 or so). I knew it was wrong, my parents told me never to do it and thusfar I've never done it. Knowing it was wrong but coming from my sister saying to just try it out that it would be fun I said ok and tried it.
I didn't become hooked on it nor liked it cause I didn't know how to actually smoke, then I just said this is dumb and never tried it after that. If it had been anyone else who woulda asked me I woulda turned it down and said no(friends of mine even tried to get me to do it).
AE are close like family, we're constantly on TS talking to each other and doing things together, I even considered my knight (who was legit till 89) as alexander's little brother.
I misguided my younger brothers and sisters though, I told them try it out, some got hooked some didn't. But can you really blame those that did get hooked? They knew it was wrong, but here's someone in the guild telling them it's ok to go for it, nothings going to happen.
If I hadn't figured this out and made it public just to AE members(I never let this out to anyone else) everyone would have legit characters right now. I wasn't* trying to be a bad guy, I knew what I did could cause a perm ban but I taught my fellow comrades how to do it either way. I coulda beat alexander to 99 really easily but something in me made me wait cause he really worked hard for it, up all day to get it(although I'm pissed about him not even talking to me like a man and just kicking me out of ts, I thought you were bigger than that). Anyways it's not their fault, it's mostly all mine. Iono if you all have siblings but trust me, if you're older brother says here try this out(unless it's like jump off a cliff) you're going to do it cause you look up to them since they are family.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2006 10:08 AM by Gambit.)
04-04-2006 10:05 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) - Gambit - 04-04-2006 10:05 AM