Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)
Trismegistus Offline
Dark Priest

RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)

I agree that Sora's point is a difficult one... and yes it is saddening, but if I lend my car to a friend, and he doesn't have a licence, I'll be blamed.

If you give your password to a friend, and he uses it for ill... that's sad, but you'll be blamed.

Another reason not to encourage friends into cheating, the whole point of a mmrpg like heRo, is to level up, get items and rp a little. There's also the PvP and the WoE. If you cheat by getting XP or Items in a dubious fashion, why play? You want to PvP or WoE with kickass characters? Go to PvP servers, that outfit and level you at the beginning.

I know it sucks when you can't play much, and all your friends are higher level than you, but it's the way it is, you have to make the most of each game session... besides... you can level with newbies in need of help Icon_smile

Again, this is only my 2 cents, but I'm certain it reflects the opinion of many others.

As Above, so is Below...
(Tabula Smaragdina)
04-04-2006 10:41 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) - Trismegistus - 04-04-2006 10:41 AM