More people
Better PvP/WoE
More events or more varity
Diffrent exp or drop rates
More staff members
Less broken/missing content
Other
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think will make heRO better?
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

RE: What do you think will make heRO better?

Someone make a epic vid of ToH.

And do it, a few months at a time.

I know a few servers that i've been looking at, have some great publicity, just because of their videos.*cough* Clownphobia* cough

I mean think about it, someone records a monster run on each of the different lanes, mix it up to where they both appear on the same screen (editing skills) add pumping intense bgm/music. Record the pvp matches that arnt' fail, look over them before you post them, and see if you can add any slow mo effects or some insta replay's of some epic moves.

(like, if say herman is facing Aisu, and they both body relocate into the middle ready to asura, then they absorb spirits, critical explodes, dangerous soul collects, then they asura at the same time, with the same cast speed. And they both time it so perfect that they hide through eachothers asura's.)

We've seen some matches in ToH pvp be epic, so let the world see it.

Don't record Mass PvP or Trivia though imo

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
12-02-2009 10:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think will make heRO better? - Yuriohs - 12-02-2009 10:37 AM