More people
Better PvP/WoE
More events or more varity
Diffrent exp or drop rates
More staff members
Less broken/missing content
Other
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think will make heRO better?
Pocket Rocket !! Offline

RE: What do you think will make heRO better?

Probably going to get lynched for suggesting is, but allowing limited dual clienting.

It's pretty frustrating having to log my merchant out where my character is, drop the loot, log back on to pick it up and sell it, and then wait for a friend of mine to log on so I can get my zeny. Before I get the expected, "Ask someone in main to do it/A person near by/ectect.", could I have the 900 harpy talons and santa poring card returned to me that Airika (or something like that), an assassin, stole?

The other argument against dual clienting that I've seen on here is the whole, "That prompts a decrease in partying." I don't know what server the people saying that are playing on, but the only parties I've ever even seen take place here are with higher level trans in nameless or thors.

Maybe it's because I'm an iRO native that it just seems so silly to not have this already implemented. Being able to buff or endow yourself is hardly game breaking! To be frank, though dual clienting had a hand in the killing of parties on iRO, the main cause of death was simply TKM'ing thors. Which could be done with, or without, dual clienting.

The only other thing I'd suggest, while on the topic, would be limiting the number of clients to 2, instead of as many as your computer can handle like on iRO. That was just silly in my opinion.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2010 11:13 AM by Pocket Rocket !!.)
01-11-2010 11:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think will make heRO better? - Pocket Rocket !! - 01-11-2010 11:12 AM