Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
*RolePlaying Character Background Thread*
Keele Zeibel Offline
Craymel Engineer

RE: *RolePlaying Character Background Thread*

One more, one more kill closer to the answer...

It has been this way forever, for as long as I could remember. Being all, being nothing, within and apart. Trying to claim back the universe, to put it back in its original state: a grand Void. I know I haven't been always like that, I don't remember the blissful state of Void. I've once been like all of you, an obstacle, trying selfishly to cling to the illusion of individuality... The Darkness took me, gave me back my place in it, showed my purpose, OUR purpose: to end this charade of life, death and rebirth. Sometimes, I dream of a dream, when I was on one of two worlds, courting great elemental spirits... The dark one put me to a test... I don't remember...

It's silly. I'm my master, I'm failing the whole. I must concentrate on my mission. One day, I shall prove worthy of reading Our Most Holy Artifact, what others call the Book of Ymir, and then Ishall be unmade, to be nothing more than a pure instrument of Nothingness...

Just one more kill...
04-15-2006 11:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: *RolePlaying Character Background Thread* - Keele Zeibel - 04-15-2006 11:20 AM
Heimdall -Protector of Asgard- - Heimdall - 07-24-2006, 11:37 AM