Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
*RolePlaying Character Background Thread*
Child of Bodom Offline
The Satelite

RE: *RolePlaying Character Background Thread*

Once upon a time there was a young couple. The Mans name was Bodom and the womens name was anna. They were a simple folk living off the land as best they could. They were content with there simple life. On a very normal day much like any other Anna went to Bodom and told him she was pregnant. Bodom in his excitment went to tell the village. Most of the villagers were happy for him and Anna. But there was one person who was not. His real name was Vladimir, everyone refered to him as the sly one though. He had always admired Anna and had wanted her for his own. The news of her pregnancy through Vladimir into a jealous rage. He stormed off to his home where he made plans to take anna for his own.

The months went by and the couple got ready for the babies arrival. Bodom built a crib for the baby and a swing set for the kid to play on. One Day Bodom heard Anna screaming "AHHHH THE BABY IS COMING!!!" Quickly Bodom ran to her. (This next part is rather gruesome for the sight of birth is really gross so im not gonna tell you about it) A beautiful baby boy bodom said to anna. "The great gods have blessed us with a wonderful baby boy" His moment of happiness was short lived. For at that moment Vladimir came out with a rather large dagger and rammed it through Bodoms back, as it went protruding out his chest. Barely missing the child, Vladmir pulled out the dagger and Bodom crumpled to the floor, covering the child. Anna screaming in rage as she saw her husband cut down, Vladimir tried to calm her. She ran at Vladmir intending to take the dagger and kill him herself. Vladmir dodged her easily and threw her to the ground. Dropping down to his knees he grabbed anna by her hair and dragged her outside. He didnt know the child was under bodoms now dead corpse. Now outside he lifted anna by the throat into the air, he laughed and slit her throat from ear to ear. The child was luckily born with laser beams that came out of his eyes, and he quickly destroyed Vladimir with his eye beams. Being that his parents had given him no name he was simply called the Child of Bodom.
The End.

BTW this story makes no sense what so ever

Animal Path 99/70 Sniper
Asura Path 99/70 Champ
Deva Path 99/70 LK
Human Path 99/70 CLOWN
General Bo 96/67 WS /gg
Raine Sage 99/70 HP
My Name Is Phil 99/70
Jin Kazumi 98/69 LK
Boromir 83/59 Pally
I'm a Champ 93/50 Monk!
The Lionhawk 86/50 Wizard
Strip 76/48 Rogue

Im going to stand out above the crowd. Even if I got to
Shout out loud, Til mine is the only face that you'll see,
Im gonna stand out, til you notice me
01-29-2010 12:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Heimdall -Protector of Asgard- - Heimdall - 07-24-2006, 11:37 AM
RE: *RolePlaying Character Background Thread* - Child of Bodom - 01-29-2010 12:43 PM