Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cutting my hair - Need input.  /swt
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Threads: 133
RE: Cutting my hair - Need input.??/swt
My country is lame.??That's why I've always wanted to leave.??=/

Pretty much - guys with long hair are seen as pot-smoking, tree-hugging, peace-loving, "the man"-hating hippies.??We don't want to work, we just want to sit around, smoke pot and play our guitars all day.??Any "work" we might perform would be shotty and just absolutely half-assed.??=/

People just see long hair for what it has represented in past generations: hippies, rock stars, druggies, metalheads.??There's no such thing as a good person with long hair.??=/

There is no possible way I could be a genuinely compassionate person.??People with long hair worship the devil!
No way I might play Beethoven on my guitar instead of Dethklok (which is actually just as fun as the Beethoven!??xD).??People with long hair are just metalheads!
No way I could play the violin and piano or put everything I have into the work I do and do it diligently because I have pride in the things I do.??People with long hair have neither class nor standards.
There's no way I don't even drink let alone do drugs.??People only grow their hair out so long because they're always high and, therefor, don't remember to make themselves presentable.
No way I could have an IQ of 156 - that's just impossible.??Any intelligent person clearly has a high opinion of their appearance and having long hair is just not at all appropriate.??A man with long hair is lucky to hit average intelligence. >_>

Greatest country in the world my ass.??D:
[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
04-21-2010, 05:40 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Cutting my hair - Need input.??/swt - by Whispers - 04-21-2010, 04:10 PM
RE: Cutting my hair - Need input.??/swt - by Whispers - 04-21-2010, 05:40 PM
RE: Cutting my hair - Need input.??/swt - by Silk - 04-22-2010, 12:52 AM
RE: Cutting my hair - Need input.??/swt - by Xeke - 04-24-2010, 12:24 AM