Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cutting my hair - Need input.  /swt
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Threads: 133
RE: Cutting my hair - Need input.??/swt
wtf, Aaronock???How in the world do I look like a bum???What am I supposed to do with my hair???Spike it up???Put it in dreads???Pigtails and braids???Maybe some corn rows???Perhaps I should fro it out.??I wash it and brush it so it looks nice and flat.??How in the world does that make me look like a bum?
A bum is someone who has horrible hygiene.??I bathe daily and brush my hair... probably too much... like a girl really.??>_>

Could you emphasize the word "bum" any more, btw???What exactly is your problem, dude???My problem is that I'm a kind, intelligent, talented person who can't find a job because people see my long hair - which I keep clean and combed.

I have the right to dis whatever I choose, tyvm.??It is true I don't live in some third-world country being destroyed by civil war and/or famine, but that doesn't mean I should be overly grateful for what I have here.??You sound like these kids I ran into a few years back.
I was at the Buddhist center in Irving, TX which is in this big office park.??These kids were skateboarding just outside and really disturbing our practice.??When we were done I went outside to alert them to the signs that were everywhere telling them skateboarding is prohibited in this office park and to ask them if they could kindly take it elsewhere (mind you, I have nothing at all against skating.??I am the preferred photographer of my skateboard friend, Skyler).??They jump my ass because "there are children being raped out there.??Why are you wasting your time trying to be a 'good guy' telling us where we can't skate?"

Yeah, there are worse countries out there.??But, I can still hate on this one.??No1

Ultima - atm, anything I can find.??-_-''
[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
04-23-2010, 03:34 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Cutting my hair - Need input.??/swt - by Whispers - 04-21-2010, 04:10 PM
RE: Cutting my hair - Need input.??/swt - by Silk - 04-22-2010, 12:52 AM
RE: Cutting my hair - Need input.??/swt - by Whispers - 04-23-2010, 03:34 PM
RE: Cutting my hair - Need input.??/swt - by Xeke - 04-24-2010, 12:24 AM