Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cutting my hair - Need input.  /swt
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

Threads: 32
RE:??Cutting my hair - Need input.??/swt
Whispers Wrote:Could you emphasize the word "bum" any more, btw???What exactly is your problem, dude???My problem is that I'm a kind, intelligent, talented person who can't find a job because people see my long hair - which I keep clean and combed.

I have the right to dis whatever I choose, tyvm.

Kind and intelligent? When you do nothing but insult people who disagree with you? I believe the term "hypocrite" is more appropriate for you. Stop trying to act like you're so kind and loving and mature and like you're so much better than the rest of us. Especially when you call people names left and right.

And guess what? Businesses have the right to not hire you based on appearance. Why do you think it's so important to show up looking your best for your interview? If you don't want to accept it, fine, have fun never being hired.

Get. Over. Yourself.

Oh and btw, some people don't like hearing insults on their country. wanna diss it? KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

Edit with a piece of advice I feel you need: If you can't take the heat for what you say, then keep your mouth shut.
I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2010, 04:25 PM by Fruityla.)
04-23-2010, 04:18 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Cutting my hair - Need input.??/swt - by Whispers - 04-21-2010, 04:10 PM
RE: Cutting my hair - Need input.??/swt - by Silk - 04-22-2010, 12:52 AM
RE:??Cutting my hair - Need input.??/swt - by Fruityla - 04-23-2010, 04:18 PM
RE: Cutting my hair - Need input.??/swt - by Xeke - 04-24-2010, 12:24 AM