Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dragon Manteau and Nidhoggur MVP?
Corporal Offline
Posting Freak

RE:??Dragon Manteau and Nidhoggur MVP?

Trapper Wrote:IMHO the Dragon Combo Easily Powers out SoV.
Better Flee Then SoV.
I Love Flee.Kissy
Irxallis Wrote:This could be a second - inferior - alternative to ToH wings + SoV
Next time, read the long posts before posting. SoV alone isn't the best, but when combo'd with ToH wings, it gives more flee than dragon combo.

Irxallis Wrote:Besides, what do you disagree with? My analysis or a SoV part? If it is a Skin of Ventus, I concede my point - I don't want to derail this thread so I agree with you after adding the above clarification.

Is my analysis incorrect or did I miss anything important about Dragon Manteau? Why 'it is fine as it is' - in other words, why is Dragon Manteau dropped by Nidhoggur MVP superior to Dragon Manteau dropped by Duneyrr?
If we're going to remove the drop from Nidhoggur, then we might as well just add it back to Draco since that's where it officially should be. However, Nidhoggur already has some decent attendance - I believe people, along with the rest of heRO, are just lazy to assemble the parties to make an actual attempt at the MVP. The custom changes on the MVPs of this server (the way I see it) were made such that the players would find a way to handle it. There are plenty of parties who can handle higher-end MVPs without high end gears. It's simply the lack of motivation to try doing high end parties without the best possible gears. I don't think that that we should be looking to change who drops the gear, but rather looking at killing the current monster which drops it.

IGNs:

Heii - 99/70 Sniper
Limits - 99/50 Knight
Asira - 9x/6x High Priest
Ruins - 99/70 Whitesmith
Meteor - 99/70 Champion
Toy. - 99/6x Assassin Cross
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2010 06:58 AM by Corporal.)
05-17-2010 06:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:??Dragon Manteau and Nidhoggur MVP? - Corporal - 05-17-2010 06:57 AM