Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dragon Manteau and Nidhoggur MVP?
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Dragon Manteau and Nidhoggur MVP?

I don't even care if they move the manteau back to the draco.
I find issues with the fact that Nidhog already drops like...stuff that's already broken (proxy skin mant) and now on top of it drops a great pvm gear that nobody can get really if they are even a decent player on the server.??On top of that, the MvP Reward drops are freaking epic as all get out, one of them dropping from bio 3 mob Seyren or as a guild treasure drop (Dragon Killer), one of them being from a boss itself (Dragon Wing) and one being a drop from a boss and a level 4 wep (Dragon Slayer).??So explain to me why does it need another gear that will only inflate in cost due to it being a part of a combo, and not one that is nearly as broken as Horn Combo from Beelze?

Random teams are not going to go out of their way to kill that MvP, and good luck finding people who find any use in partying Nidhog, I know I looked like a damn beggar one week just asking to join a party for it on main, or even making one.

Edit: My final point is that the Boss already drops a lot of great stuff for every class nearly in the game, some of the drops which aren't even native to the boss also drop. Why do we need to give a combo that some only deem as "average" be so damn difficult to get?

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2010 08:08 AM by Aaronock.)
05-17-2010 07:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dragon Manteau and Nidhoggur MVP? - Aaronock - 05-17-2010 07:37 AM