Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dragon Manteau and Nidhoggur MVP?
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Dragon Manteau and Nidhoggur MVP?

Man you're talking to us all like we're n00bs or some crap.
Besides this is off topic anyway, I simply stated you can do tweaks to drops and how monster AI in the dungeon works to make it an overall more fun experience for more players. <_>

There are already counters to snipers in level 2 of nidhog with one of the mobs casting wall of fog. Too bad its not that great a counter due to the stupidity of AI in RO to just rush at you, but its a start I guess, and isn't something that is the fault of the person who created the dungeon.

And how many sniper+priest combos are tackling Nidhog, or were before the 4 person requirement? We cannot use just Ayantis and Marivel for gauging how difficult this dungeon actually is.

It would be better instead to gauge how are different types of teams tackling Nidhog. What is viable there, and are there enough types of teams and builds that work there well enough to be wanted? This is what determines balance more than anything else I feel.

We already know sniper+priest is retarded but let's not force the whole game to go to that level if possible in PvM.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
05-17-2010 12:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dragon Manteau and Nidhoggur MVP? - Aaronock - 05-17-2010 12:43 PM