* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
May 2010 ToH appreciation poll
Vergil Offline
Drooping-Vergil.

RE:??May 2010 ToH appreciation poll

Antimind Wrote:Monster trial was pretty balanced for the most part. I played a 95 BS, first ToH. Honestly I expected something harder. Had I been playing??WS I'd say some monsters were too easy. For pre-trans melees I'd say they were about right. Had to have been hell on casters though.

Item trial was a cluster****. There were so many ranged classes by the time melee would get on top of a monster and hit someone would already get a hit in a half second before. At times mobs were fine. Other times it was difficult to get an open target.

I actually found the trivia questions to be unbalanced for the most part. Consider that some people are newer or only play one or two classes. IMO asking class-specific questions gives some an unfair advantage. I also found that there wasn't enough time to type an answer. I'm sure others had the same problem but half the time I'd type and hit enter just slightly too late. I type pretty fast so that's a bad thing. People who type slower didn't have a fighting chance.

The questions that I thought were excellent/fair are these:
Which card protects from brute monsters by 30%? orc warrior
What is the % damage taken by a ghost 2 property monster from a neutral attack? 25

Lastly, a gripe. Answering siblings to the first question didn't count. Many of us answered siblings which IS correct.

I agree with Antimind. The Item Trail was just INSANE! Being my First ToH I was surprised as hell when 30mins was reduced to 5mins in the time I had to REMEMBER the item list, Right it Down! (yes i did this /swtIcon_wink FIND NPC'S located miles away from each other to make a certain item, find out what droped what! (i know, it was kinda obvious what droped what./hehIcon_wink

All this in the Wrong kind of map imo. Funny enough, there was very slim chances to get the items which required alot of other items in time without KSing/swt or some Crazy High ASPD Sniper bowing the Crap outta everythingSweat Am not encouraging KSing or am I saying that Snipers were being unfair.....even though it was kinda unfair on the classes we all know.

Monster Trial....yeah, it was fun, BUT you Gotta stop, lol, putting those Hax Mini Bosses.....1 JT LVL OVER 9000!!!! sent me flying with OTT-OVERKILL! I didn't even get a chace to attack or runSweat

other than that, monster trail was fine for my first timeNo1

Trivia was very rediculous with the time to answer and i mean Rediculous... 10 secondsQuestion Mark sorry thats too fast. I aslo dislike alot of Class specific questions for obvious reasons. I aslo agree with Lunch, time between questions was way too long, if people was talking, tell'em to shut up! And questions had the tendency to pop up randonly without enough time read-think-click-type-Press!

Mass-PvP Fun but very stupid how you can attack your own team -_- Gms need the power to place us in 2 Partys...Light and Dark..no more

Well, thats what I can think of to say at this moment of time Great Job overall to the Gms and hosting it was fun....But I didn't get my wings! The first time round.Cry
05-23-2010 11:03 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
May 2010 ToH appreciation poll - GM-Azote - 05-22-2010, 03:12 PM
RE: May 2010 ToH appreciation poll - TPC - 05-22-2010, 03:31 PM
RE: May 2010 ToH appreciation poll - Mort - 05-22-2010, 04:41 PM
RE:??May 2010 ToH appreciation poll - TPC - 05-23-2010, 04:57 AM
RE: May 2010 ToH appreciation poll - proto - 05-22-2010, 11:32 PM
RE: May 2010 ToH appreciation poll - Lunch - 05-23-2010, 09:12 AM
RE:??May 2010 ToH appreciation poll - Vergil - 05-23-2010 11:03 AM