Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question regarding the Nameless quest
Parric Offline
One-hit wonder

Threads: 4
Question regarding the Nameless quest
I am currently unable to finish the nameless quest, and for the life of me I can't figure out why, hopefully it's something painfully stupid that I'm just overlooking.
I went to the island, checked the dead bird, woke up on the cabin, killed the zombie after about 5 deaths.??The portal to walk outside appeared, I walked out, the guy I was in the cabin with had a chat bubble pop up, and I was killed before I finished reading it and respawned.
When I go back to the island, it's night. I've partied in the dungeon a bunch of times, but I can't get the books off the desk.??When I click on them it just tells me "There are a lot of books scattered about", or something to that extent. I've never been given the books from that spot, so I haven't sold or lost them.??Clicking on the dead king gives me something about there being a dead body here, but doesn't activate him. I've been in a couple of parties that have killed the king, haven't received the pendant.
So I'm at a loss as to what I'm supposed to do.??Ratemyserver just tells me to walk out of the building, then go to the books.??If anyone can help me out I'd greatly appreciate it!
[Image: h75kq2qm.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2010, 06:13 PM by Parric.)
05-31-2010, 06:11 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Question regarding the Nameless quest - by Parric - 05-31-2010, 06:11 PM