Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guild Discussion 1-Guild Leadership +Goals
Antimind Offline
Elitist Thug

Threads: 28
RE: Guild Discussion 1-Guild Leadership +Goals

I'm VERY impressed with Behe's leadership. Like I said I've only been here a short time and yes I'm a member of Behe. Coming from iRO and having been in and dealing with top-tier WoE guilds (and some social) there I can def say that Behe is one of the best if not THE best in terms of leadership. I can totally understand why Behe has been around for a while.

Something I've noticed here and on other servers is there does seem to be a rift between WoE and social guilds. I'd say it's mostly the smaller/newer social guilds that are most guilty. Ignorance on both parts is the reason for it. I was there once. New to a server (and RO), didn't want to WoE. I remember thinking that god items were something to be feared and that all WoE guilds were full of super egos. People just assume that EVERYONE is like that because of poor experiences with some. I've actually found certain WoE guilds on a few servers to be quite social when it isn't time for WoE. I'm not ignorant enough to say WoE or social guilds are better. Just that there's good and bad in both.
[Image: smokies-sig.png]
06-04-2010, 02:35 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guild Discussion 1-Guild Leadership +Goals - by Antimind - 06-04-2010, 02:35 PM