VVS Elem/VVVS
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
VVS Elem Weapons - Most Needed Poll
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: VVS Elem Weapons - Most Needed Poll

Everybody tends to direct people towards moscovia and hill winds.??From that,??I'd tend to say fire and earth prop weapons would be nice to have. There's also lots of useful leveling/farming spots that use water pop monsters, and Wind would be needed there.

I suppose damascus would be among the more common weapons that are needed. It can be used by a lot of classes, it's got faster attack speed than a one handed sword, good attack strength and it's indestructible.

Two hand swords may be nice due to the frequency of newbies going swordies. Might as well help the 2-hand quicken knights do at least mildly respectible damage. It saddens me when I can go places on a Swordsman and do twice as much (sometimes 3 times as much) per hit as a Knight on the same type of monster.

Not sure how common combo monks are, but??Fists are the easiest thing a smith can get materials for, and is useful if you want to get /blacksmith points quickly. It's also useful for situations where you can't wait for the fists that drop from monsters that endow you when you attack to actually trigger their effects (weapon switching and endows don't mix).

??For the last bit, I'm not sure what you'd do. For the most part,??I see merchants go for the two hand axe, but??I always prefer sword maces because I can still use a shield.

Spears are sorta rare. I'd only think people going agi built on sader would really want them. Not sure about lancer knights, I'd prefer 1-hand spears, and all of the forgable 1-handers are lvl 1 weapons and pretty weak.

Swords, Not sure if anyone ever goes for flamberges, though I did have ambitions for a +10 VVS wind Flamberge. Generally, I think most would go for Tsurugi or Haedonggum (filling in all 3 of the Blacksmith swords). While these oftentimes have good attack, the draw back is they're oftentimes slower than daggers, and the damascus would outdamage them in the long run because of the speed. Don't think anyone really pays attention to the size modifiers for weapons.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2010 01:12 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
06-08-2010 11:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: VVS Elem Weapons - Most Needed Poll - The Legendary Joe - 06-08-2010 11:02 PM