Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
found a bypass to AFK LEECH limit
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE: found a bypass to AFK LEECH limit

Server Rules Wrote:No AFK Leveling/hunting
No one is allowed in anyway or form to level/hunt AFK with the means of any pet, homunculus, @autotrade, item, skill or card.

In *any*way or form.
I am disappointed, that as a player from atleast 2007, you are not aware of the rules.

Quote:There is a difference between autofollowing and botting since the autofollower would not be doing any direct damage to monsters or anything but it is simply following a player.

I never said you cannot autofollow. I said you must be able to pass a botcheck while autofollowing.

The other day I banned 5 bots. All autofollowing each other. One was killing, one was buffing. The other 3 were just there for the exp/increased weight through itemshare.

GM-Mass pretty much proves that having friends/people to potentially vouch for you does not make you innocent, or exempt. I'm sure a lot of people at the time, including some of his friends did not think he was capable of such things.

I'll leave you with this.
Server Rules Wrote:Failure to pass the botting/macro test from GMs, regardless of "actual reasons," will be treated as using bots or macro programs.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

06-27-2010 03:07 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: found a bypass to AFK LEECH limit - GM-Circe - 06-27-2010 03:07 AM