Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
found a bypass to AFK LEECH limit
Zaratus Away
Bastard

RE: found a bypass to AFK LEECH limit

So uh. If I understand it right it is legal to

sit in a dungeon and being leeched and moving once in 3 minutes to remove the afk-no-exp-thing

but not allowed to

autofollow with a clown in a dungeon and coming back once in 3 minutes

Am I the only one who sees something weird in that?

What about standing in a dungeon and using bragi and coming back once in 3 minutes to refresh it? Is that bannable too because you're botting (aka having bragi on)? Like you are the clown and have to go afk for a minute and turn bragi on so the party won't die?

Or does this
Circe Wrote:Relevent = getting items or exp, as well as killing or buffing. Both of which you are doing while autofollowing someone else in your party.
Relevent = playing the game. (Sitting and not moving is not playing in this sense. This means using game functions. Moving. Killing. Skills. Buffing, etc. Things that are means to an end.
Bots over 90% are technically not killing things or using skills, either.
mean that all that mentioned above isn't legal? Then I guess you have to ban a few more players. At least 50 % of hero I bet.

Namine Wrote:Should we have a hourly schedule and 15 min warning before every bot check then to make sure that your rights to play in heRO without interruption is not violated for the sake of petty matters such as a bot check?

Yes please.

Edit:
Corp made me think about something different too.
Assuming I am doing a party and I have to go afk because of whatever and I move to the side and sit down and go afk.
First option: Party moves on and kills stuff. Am I being banned then (in the first three minutes)?
Second option: Party stops with me, but a mob spawns on them, they have to kill it or get wiped. Am I being banned then (while I still get exp)?

Am I never allowed to go afk during a party because of that? Do I have to leave the party each time I go afk so I don't gain exp anymore?

This is becoming more and more hilarious the more I think about it.

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2010 05:24 AM by Zaratus.)
06-27-2010 05:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: found a bypass to AFK LEECH limit - Zaratus - 06-27-2010 05:15 AM