Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Weird Question from a Weird Person.
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

A Weird Question from a Weird Person.

Howdy all Fates here, been playing daily again and don't get me wrong its been really fun. Just hunting mobs again and hanging with the awesome people on heRO has been great...but something has been off for me. Now with much thought I think I realized what it was. Now that my LK is 99 there is no more leveling to be done. Every kill of a mob just seems blander without that exp that comes with it. Now before you say start a new character I realize that is the obvious option to such a problem, yet honestly I wouldn't want to. Anything done on a new char would be that chars new experiences not "Angel Fates". And making another LK would just feel wrong, there are things I want to hold onto, like my nobility for starters and the characters history for others. So here is my question.

Would it be possible to get an exp drain. De-level a character back to pretrans so one could level, trans, quest and level it some more all again. Thus things like warps and nobility and quests already completed would remain while the fun of leveling, questing and transing a character could continue once more.

So yeh, if that is in fact possible what would one have to do to get it done?

Thanks for answering~

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
07-29-2010 11:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
A Weird Question from a Weird Person. - Avalon_Fates - 07-29-2010 11:04 AM