Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Weird Question from a Weird Person.
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 50
RE: A Weird Question from a Weird Person.
same here Fates... 'tis why i don't have any 99/70 chars...
i feel ya man... i dun wanna trans my monk and it's already 99/50 and i have no inclination whatsoever to level him coz gear and stat wise he is already how i want him to be...
so what i do is i made a bard (now clown) which never grinds but is always there whenever friends need some support or whatever... put on 50% guild tax too for that extra utility "feel-good" points too Ok

and yes, through the years some friends have retired/semi-retired whatever so i do have access to other chars that can be used whenever a friend needs some support...

and what me and my wife did, after we were both quite satisfied with our characters, is make a guild to help prevent new indonesian players from straying (botting/whatever) and have some fun, make new friends, etc... hell i even made a new char just to help them level Ok

so really levelling with a new char all over again is not a bad thing if you're doing it together with friends, so maybe you should try that fates No1

-w-
07-31-2010, 01:05 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Weird Question from a Weird Person. - by mahawirasd - 07-31-2010, 01:05 AM