Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ancient†Divinity - A.K.A The Fates Social Guild.
RevenantD Offline
Forever Rising Star

RE: Ancient?Divinity - A.K.A The Fates Social Guild.

Well, in a couple of weeks I have to move to another State. Depending on the situation my internet reliability my drastically increase or go kaput. as it stands I try to play whenever I can. so far that seems to only be in between the times of 8-3pm weekdays, when I dont have to work at that time.

I know it sounds noobish, but im not too sure a monk is for me. thats why I dont want that character to join yet. I still dont have a solid hunting character. When I figure out what im going to do with my character slots, ill make the hunting character immediately and contact you.

yeah, i know its risky to get new players. I can't even promise my own reliability atm, considering im leeching internet, and my future is uncertain. but if you do approve, I promise to communicate my situation as much as possible, and drop out if I'm not contributing enough. (having expelled members is kindof a blemish on the guild, isnt it?)

Oh! and atm when i cant play on my computer i get onto the gov'ment's PC and visit the forums
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2010 10:29 AM by RevenantD.)
09-18-2010 10:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ancient?Divinity - A.K.A The Fates Social Guild. - RevenantD - 09-18-2010 10:19 AM