Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Threads: 255
Question
Hocus Pocus Sages have always been about fun. the shear randomness of the skills are definately worth a few lols. But there's 1 skill in particular I'm curious about, as gravity has removed a few of the overpowered ones like DEATH (1 hit kill on anything, doesn't matter who or what), Level up, (self explanitory), and class change (when used on monsters, they became MVP's) among others.

I, am curious wether or not people can still use Hocus Pocus to tame monsters. If so, wouldn't it pose as a form of continuity breaker? Any pet that has an egg in the database could be tamed then, if they had the patience and the luck to go through hundreds of yellow gems. If I wanted a deviling pet on a light account, so be it. Someone donated for a Whitesmith Howard (fake Bio MVP pet), And I was insane enough to go down there and spam hocus pocus for hours, I could theoretically get one for myself too.

Even last years halloween pets would be open to me then. =x

Not sure, but does anyone know what skills are available that can be used by Hocus Pocus sages anymore? (10 lols if you orcface yourself trying)
10-03-2010, 11:41 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Question - by The Legendary Joe - 10-03-2010, 11:41 AM
RE: Question - by Aaronock - 10-03-2010, 11:52 AM
RE: Question - by The Legendary Joe - 10-03-2010, 12:10 PM
RE: Question - by Aaronock - 10-03-2010, 12:11 PM
RE: Question - by Split Ends - 10-03-2010, 07:50 PM