Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So its been a while that I played a Wizzie
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

Threads: 25
RE: So its been a while that I played a Wizzie
IMO, if you want Increase SP Recovery maxed, you might be better of with healer, unless you're partying with a Blue Potion Pitcher(which is rare IMO) all the time, that's the only thing i can see the skill do any good to anyone... The only reason I'd take that skill is when I have extremely low SP to begin with, like a SN.

Also, I'd suggest maxing out Frost Driver, even if you want high Dex, you WILL occasionally screw up since the freeze rate will decrease when you're dealing with Int based Chars. Although FD is an 1-on-1 move, you probably will have better luck testing if the enemy freezes, if they don't even under lv. 10 FDs, you can assume they're wearing Marcs or ED armors. Then it's your choice to end them with MS or SG(non freezing targets get more hurt from this move).

*Off Topic* I Still don't understand your siggy picture, Splits..., too small to see anything...
I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
10-18-2010, 08:21 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: So its been a while that I played a Wizzie - by Ngjoko - 10-18-2010, 08:21 AM