Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Make Ore Downgrading easier..
Powster Offline

Make Ore Downgrading easier..

I think someone told me they talked to a GM about this before and the GM didn't want to change it which doesnt make sense. This is a private server so things should be faster/easier than the real game which a lot of things are. Breaking down thousands of great natures takes WAY to long. Spending hours just to get the great natures broken down into green lives is ridiculous.. 10,000 great natures = around over 5 hours of non stop breaking down of the ores at only 10 at a time. Changing it to a maximum of 100 at a time wouldnt be game breaking at all or anything.. so whats the point of not doing it.

I talked about this before on main and most people disagreed with the change saying its easy but they obviously havent had 10,000 great natures to break down.. Everyone who has more than a few great natures has agreed with me though.. Only being able to break down 10 at a time encourages botting / macroing to complete the task... so legit players lose and cheaters win since the legit players sell them to the macroers and they macro breaking them down to earn guarenteed profit without much risk of being caught as a cheater.
10-27-2010 02:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Make Ore Downgrading easier.. - Powster - 10-27-2010 02:58 AM
RE: Make Ore Downgrading easier.. - TPC - 10-27-2010, 06:08 AM
RE: Make Ore Downgrading easier.. - Ngjoko - 10-27-2010, 06:59 AM
RE: Make Ore Downgrading easier.. - Ngjoko - 10-27-2010, 11:13 PM
RE: Make Ore Downgrading easier.. - Ngjoko - 10-29-2010, 11:30 AM